We recommend not to transport children before the age of 3 months / 12 weeks old.
We recommend to transport your child not before the age of 3 months.
Also limit the duration of the ride with very young children. You have to take into account that they will be more exposed to wind and vibrations than in a stroller. Be aware:
- The connections of the baby seat adapter shall be checked every time the bike is used.
- Never leave children unattended in a baby seat. Make sure that they are always supervised by a person responsible for their safety.
- Strong crosswinds can have an effect on the riding behavior of the bike.
- Adjust your speed if necessary.
- If the baby seat adapter or any of its important parts are bent or broken, replace all the parts.
- Make sure that the baby seat adapter is free during storage and is not placed under heavy equipment.
- In the event of a defect, we recommend that you contact your dealer. Do not continue driving if the baby seat adapter is defective.
- Modifications to the baby seat adapter or its components are not permitted. This will void the warranty